Jobs at HBP
Graduate Research Assistant – Building Information Modelling in Built Environment
Applications are invited for a Graduate Research Assistant to work under the supervision of Dr. Salwa Ishak and Dr. Nooriati Taib at the School of Housing Building and Planning, Universiti Sains Malaysia, on a research grant newly funded by MOHE FRGS for a fixed term period of 24 months (full-time). Specifically, the job requires broad knowledge in construction and built environment, with particular focus on Building Information Modelling. The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to the formulation of research framework, modelling, data collection and analysis.
- Malaysian who would like to further master study by full research.
- You should have a Bachelor Degree in architecture, project management, construction management, built environment or a relevant subject area, or have submitted your thesis/coursework prior to taking up your appointment.
- Experience conducting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative studies, interviews, focus groups, surveys, etc.
- Strong report/article writing, graphic, and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, independent and ambitious researcher with an excellent attitude to join an interdisciplinary team.
RM1600 per month (dependent on relevant qualifications and work experience)
The closing date for applications is on 1 June 2016.