Jobs at HBP
1. Graduate Research Assistant - Lightweight Aggregate Characterization
Full time research assistant is needed for a project titled: Engineering Characterization of Lightweight Aggregate from Water Treatment Plant.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor degree in field of Built Environment or Civil Engineering or other related Degree,
- Strong interest in research.
- Hard working, self motivated, resourceful and willing to learn.
RM1200 - RM1500 per month
The closing date for applications is on 16 March 2018.
Send your CV and informal enquiries to Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hanizam binti Awang, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Graduate Research Assistant - Biomimicry in Architecture for Building Self-Cleaning
This post is applicable for Graduate Research Assistant to work under Sr. Nuzaihan Aras supervision and Prof. Ahmad Sanusi Hasan at School of Housing, Building and Planning, Universiti Sains Malaysia on a research grant funded by RUI for the fixed term 24 months (full-time). Generally, the candidates are required to acquire knowledge in architecture / building surveying / building construction. At the end of this research, the successful student is expected to contribute a formulation in design application using biomimicry conceptual to reduce the constraints in building maintenance operation.
- Malaysian who would proceed their master degree in research (Master By Research)
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture / Building Surveying/Building Technology.
- Expert in using CAD/REVIT/any simulation software especially IES software
- Experience in conduction research tools (qualitative and quantitative methods)
- Highly motivation, independent and ambitious attitude in conducting research and writing.
RM1,500.00 per month
20th February 2018
Send your CV/ Portfolio to Sr. Nuzaihan Aras at email:email@example.com
3. Graduate Research Assistant – Building Information Modelling in Built Environment
Applications are invited for a Graduate Research Assistant to work under the supervision of Dr. Salwa Ishak and Dr. Nooriati Taib at the School of Housing Building and Planning, Universiti Sains Malaysia, on a research grant newly funded by MOHE FRGS for a fixed term period of 24 months (full-time). Specifically, the job requires broad knowledge in construction and built environment, with particular focus on Building Information Modelling. The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to the formulation of research framework, modelling, data collection and analysis.
- Malaysian who would like to further master study by full research.
- You should have a Bachelor Degree in architecture, project management, construction management, built environment or a relevant subject area, or have submitted your thesis/coursework prior to taking up your appointment.
- Experience conducting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative studies, interviews, focus groups, surveys, etc.
- Strong report/article writing, graphic, and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, independent and ambitious researcher with an excellent attitude to join an interdisciplinary team.
RM1600 per month (dependent on relevant qualifications and work experience.
The closing date for applications is on 1 June 2016.