“Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what nobody else has thought.”
USM is the second oldest university in Malaysia and as one of the five Research Universities (RU), we offer experienced guidance, knowledge and state of the art facilities for students wishing to embark their journey in postgraduate studies.
Our highly motivated and experienced experts in built environment can lead the path for enthusiastic students who are eager to put a mark and have a say in changing this world. There are various programmes to be chosen with methodologies ranging from coursework, mix mode and research.
USM also remain the only university in Malaysia to attain the prestigious APEX (Accelerated Programme for Excellence) status. USM’s mission in implementing the APEX program is to become a pioneering, trans-disciplinary and research-intensive university that empowers future talents and enables the world’s bottom billions to transform their socioeconomic well-being.
As one of the top Public University in Malaysia, our fees are competitive and affordable for students especially for the self-funded ones. There are various scholarships offered by the University under the Institute of Postgraduate Studies. For more information, kindly visit their website! (https://ips.usm.my/). Apply Now!
Nurturing a Sustainable Built Environment through Holistic Higher Education.
HBP is a leading, broad-based multidisciplinary school in built environment studies, fostering excellent education, research, consultancy and community engagement that empowers future talents as leaders in enhancing the quality of life of the bottom billions.
- To create holistic intellectual capital by producing competent graduates in the built environment field for a more sustainable future.
- To engage in state of the art research promoting knowledge discovery and innovation in a sustainable built environment through a multidisciplinary approach.
- To deliver quality consultancy and contract research in cultivating smart universityindustry partnership.
- To enhance community engagement for socio-economic transformation through collaborative outreach programs.
- To pursue professional leadership and global recognition in academics and research through international collaborative endeavors.
MSc in Building Technology
MSc in Tourism Development
MSc in Building Technology
MSc in Project Management
Master of Architecture
Master of Landscape Architecture
- CGPA of at least 2.75; or
- CGPA less than 2.75, it is subjected to additional requirements by the University and the School
ii) Other academic or profesional qualification accepted by USM
- Hits: 14209