Hazril Sherney Bin Basher
|Hazril Sherney Bin Basher (Dr.)
School of Housing, Building and Planning
USM 11800 Penang, Malaysia
Telephone : 604 - 653 5924
Email : email@example.com
Status : Active
|Dr. Hazril Sherney Basher is a lecturer in Architecture at the School of HBP, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) Penang. He received his bachelor degrees (Bsc. HBP and B.Arch) from USM in 2005 and 2007. He was then attached to an Architecture Firm as Project Architect completing several projects. He went for further his studies and obtained MSc. Architecture from USM in 2013.He was awarded the PhD in Built Environment (Architecture) from Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) Shah Alam in 2018. His main research interests are Green Building Designs, Building Energy Simulation and Building Thermal Performance.|
Main Area: Architecture & Environmental Building Performance
Specialized Area: Green Building Designs, Building Energy Simulation, Indoor & Outdoor Thermal Perfromance
2. Basher, H. S., Ahmad, S. S., Malek, A., & Rahman, A. (2016). The Use of Edible Vertical Greenery System to Improve Thermal Performance in Tropical Climate. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 13(1), 57–66.
1. Basher, H. S. (2016). Simulation of Vertical Greenery System in Reducing Energy Cooling Loads for High Rise Residential Building. MESPIC 2016 2nd International Conference 28-29 Sept 2016.
2. Basher, H. S., Ahmad, S. S., Malek, A., & Rahman, A. (2015). The Use of Edible Vertical Greenery System to Improve Thermal Performance in Tropical Climate. CCSR 2015 2nd International Conference 5-6 Oct 2015.
3. Basher, H. S & Rahman, A.M.A. (2011). Illuminating Indoor Spaces For the Well Being of Occupants using Innovative Roofing System. Presented at International Building & Infrastructure Technology Conference 2011, 7-8 June 2011. Penang, Malaysia.
4. Basher, H. S. & Rahman, A.M.A. (2010). Illuminating Indoor Spaces For the Well Being of Occupants using Innovative Roofing System. Presented at JSPC – VCC One-Day Seminar. 10 February 2010. Jerejak Rainforest Resort, Penang, Malaysia.
2. Hazril Sherney Basher (2018). Thermal Performance of Vertical Greenery Sytem in High-rise Residential Building. PhD Thesis. Submitted to Universiti Teknologi Mara.
3. Hazril Sherney Basher (2015) IIDEX 2015. Thermal Performance of Vertical Greenery System Using Edible Plant in High-rise Residential Building.
4. Hazril Sherney Basher (2017) IIDEX 2017. Energy Savings Through The Benefit of Vertical Greenery System High-rise Residential Balcony.
- Hits: 3267